Account Assistant Featured
1201 Pacific Avenue #1000
The Account Assistant’s main role is to ensure customer satisfaction by processing service requests in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Process service related requests that comply with company standards such as: certificates, endorsements, cancellations, auto identification cards and preparing policy binders.
- Order loss runs, gather applications and other materials needed for the pre-renewal process.
- Assist Account Manager with tasks such as policy checking, premium audits, securing premium finance arrangements, etc.
- Maintain and update database in both Sagitta and Paperwise ensuring proper and accurate documentation.
- Participate in and complete assigned training goals.
- Establish and maintain reputable relationships with carrier representatives, clients and peers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Commercial Lines Supervisor and/or Team Coordinator.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Agency Management System Experience. AMS Sagitta preferred.
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
Experience and Education:
- State of Oregon Agents License or ability to obtain one within 3 months.
- Insurance experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Occasional travel to remote office locations, seminars, training, and conferences.
- Valid driver’s license.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.