1201 Pacific Avenue #1000
The Account Manager’s main role is to ensure customer satisfaction and client retention by delivering timely, consistent, and quality service.
- Process service requests:
- Prepare quality submissions to carriers on behalf of client or prospect.
- Review and analyze quotations received from carriers.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals for presentation to our clients.
- Prepare professional and accurate summaries for existing clients.
- Review endorsements for accuracy.
- Process premium audits and assist client in event of a dispute.
- Prepare certificates of insurance.
- Perform contract review with respect to insurance requirements.
- Prepare and deliver timely binders and invoices upon binding of coverage. Secure premium financing when needed.0
- Review newly issued policies for accuracy before delivery to clients.
- Follow-up in a timely and professional manner with all clients, carriers, producers and peers.
- Maintain and prioritize workload, including work to be handled by Account Assistant.
- Conduct monthly renewal meetings with producer and other Account Managers on the team.
- Maintain certifications and complete assigned training goals.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements and authority outlined by each carrier.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Commercial Services Supervisor or Team Coordinator.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solutions oriented toward delivering services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Agency Management System Experience. AMS Sagitta preferred.
- Strong technical coverage knowledge of commercial lines.
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
Experience and Education
- Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Oregon State Agents License.
- Industry related certifications preferred.
- 2 + years working in a similar capacity preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Occasional lifting of files approximately 20 pounds or less.
- Occasional travel to other office locations, seminars, training, and conferences.
- Valid driver’s license.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.