Pacific Tool & Gauge is a leading global manufacturer of precision cutting tools and custom parts providing product across multiple industries with the commitment of bringing our customers the highest possible quality. We are currently seeking the right motivated candidate to fill a sales/customer service position.
- Minimum 1 year experience in QuickBooks. Preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Documentation Skills.
- Listening and attention to detail.
- Ability to retain product knowledge.
- Microsoft Office.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information.
- Resolve product and service problems.
- Answers incoming calls within a timely manner.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product / service questions by suggesting information about other products and or services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves customer complaints by determining the cause of the problem while offering the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments in QuickBooks.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Pacific Tool and Gauge is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace. Competitive wages and benefits offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply at 598 Avenue C, White City or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.