Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Southern Oregon Aspire
1465-B NE 7th St.
Do you want to make a positive change in your life and in others? As a Direct Support Professional, you will be more than a caregiver. You will help adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities live the life they choose as they actively participate in our community.
Southern Oregon Aspire is a non-profit organization located in Grants Pass, Oregon making a vital difference in the lives of adults with Intellectual/Developmental disabilities.
We are hiring Direct Support Professionals for our residential programs, starting at $13.50/hr. FULL-TIME, PART-TIME and SUB positions are available.
Generous Company Paid Benefits:
- Medical (Full Time)
- Dental (Full Time)
- Life Insurance (Full Time)
- Short Term Disability
- Employer matched Retirement program
- Paid Time Off
- Fully paid training
Start a career with Aspire and change your life today! Apply at soaspire.org Click on Career Opportunities/Apply
While there’s not typical day for a Direct Support Professional, some of the things you may do each day include:
- Providing personal support, skills training, and assistance to individuals in their residence.
- Assisting with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Developing safe, supportive relationships.
- Assisting and maintaining a clean, safe, living environment.
- Performing personal support as needed. This may include assistance during mealtime, bedtime, dressing, bathing, peri-care, and physical transfers using approved techniques and equipment.
- Providing transportation and assistance so individuals can live the life they choose and be an active part of the community.
- Assist people to lead self-directed lives and to participate fully in our communities
Direct Support Professionals make a difference every day in the lives of adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities!
To thrive in this career, applicants will:
- Have a heart and a passion to make a difference and to help people become the best version of themselves.
- Be Compassionate about the care and well-being of others.
- Be 18 years & older, have HS Diploma or equivalent, and a current Driver’s License
- Be able to lift 65 pounds
- Have the ability to navigate around computers or tablets
- Be able to pass pre-employment drug screen for illegal drugs and a criminal history background check.
To start making a difference, Apply today at soaspire.org
Click on Career Opportunities/Apply
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.